|Hometown:||Santa Barbara, CA||High School:||Home Schooled|
|Largest Wave Surfed:||NickName:|
Abby Brown is recognized as a top junior surfer. She resides in Santa Barbara where she has surfed the waves as a young girl. In 2012 she made the decision to be home schooled to enable her to spend more time surfing. Abby was invited to participate in the Surfing America Prime Series an elite compietion for the top surfers.
She will also be competing in the Women’s Division in the NSSA Northwest Open Series as the NSSA Gold Coast Explorer series.
Facts about Abby
- 8th place in the Surfing America Prime ( 16 & Under);
- 9th place in the Surfing America Prime (18 & Under);
- 3rd place in the NSSA Gold Coast
- 3rd place in the NSSA North West Open
- 3rd place in Scholastic Surf Series
- 1st Place Rincon Classic